1. What did you do in 2014 that you'd never done before?
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
as usual, failed hahaha
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
yes, my brother's wife :)
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2015 that you lacked in 2014?
travel for leisure
7. What date from 2014 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
June 13, 2014 - :)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
in the US on my own for 4 weeks :)
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
my wallet and my watches
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Mine. Of course. :p ~what's new?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Mine as well. ~what's new also?
14. Where did most of your money go?
books, food, yosi
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2014?
Love Again - Pentatonix
Turn Down for What - DJ Snake, Lil Jon
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
ii. thinner or fatter?
no change haha
iii. richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
go to the beach and play sports
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
was at my tita's house with my brothers and cousins - same but different tita's house
21. What was your favorite month of 2014?
22. Did you fall in love in 2014?
maybe... probably not haha
23. How many one-night stands?
quite a few
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Haikyuu and Avatar: Legend of Korra
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
Heroes of Olympus: Blood of Olympus - Rick Riordan
Mortal Instruments - Cassandra Clare
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
A savings account, a love life haha ~same same ~same pa rin
and travel for leisure
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
X-Men: Days of Future Past, Playing it Cool, The Normal Heart, The Hobbit
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
work as usual
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
more time in the US haha
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2014?
more business casual... same
34. What kept you sane?
yosi, coffee, books, bubblebaths and friends
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
some of my friends
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Eric and the BCUS people in NV, ME and DE
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014.
I can survive/thrive in the US
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
You don't know why
You don't know how
You don't know when to love again
You let me in then shut me out
You have to learn to love again